When you remove a Vault by clicking the "Remove" button in your Dashboard (via the down arrows next to your vault), you are only removing it from your own computer - not from the server. Removing a Vault from your Dashboard does not delete your data from the server, only the local files on your computer have been deleted.
If you like to re-import your Vault:
- Open your Dashboard and click on "Show Vaults that are not imported" underneath your list of vaults
- Select which Vault you would like to import and choose "Import as Synchronized Vault"
The Vault will still exist for the people you invited, as well as on any other computers which have the Vault installed. The Vault and the data will also be present on our servers. If you want to remove your Vault permanently (from the server) follow these instructions:
- Login at secure.homedrive.co.nz
- Click on the triangular arrow next to your Vault
- Click "Properties"
- Click on the "Remove" button (shown below)