1. Close the Outlook completely (otherwise you won’t be able to change the server settings)
2. Open Control Panel --> Mail (32 bit). This will open a window called "Account Settings"
3. Under Email Accounts --> Click on the appropriate mailbox --> Repair
4. First Try using the First Option (check “E-mail Account” and then click next and finish)
5. If the above method doesn't work then select the last option “Manually Configure the Server Settings……”
6. Change the Server address to casarray-akl.thecloud.local --> Click Next and finish
7. Go back to Account Settings Click on “Data Files” --> Settings --> and then Change the “Microsoft Exchange Server” address to as shown below:
8. Click OK -->Close Account Settings --> Start your Outlook and it should connect now.
If the problem is still there then please contact us.