The exact details for configuring the Mail application on a particular Android phone vary between manufacturers, Android versions, & mail applications.
Below is a quick step-through of how to set up the Outlook App for Android:
- Go to to the settings of the app and tap "+ ADD ACCOUNT" then tap "Add email account".
- Enter your email address
- Tap "SETUP ACCOUNT MANUALLY", then choose "Exchange"
- If your auto-configure record has been correctly set up in your DNS then all you will need to connect is your full email address (email@example.com) and the password you set up.
- If this has not been configured or your device/mail application does not support it, you will need to enter the below server details manually by tapping on the ADVANCED SETTINGS option.
- Complete this set up by tapping the tick at the top right of your screen. Once it has successfully completed, your mailbox will show in the accounts section of your home screen.
|Security type||SSL or TLS|
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org